Our 3 Values, those that define and represent us
We promote your human creativity
We love our work, we know what we mean in people’s lives because we work from the end consumer’s point of view. What moves us in our day to day is the same thing that makes us want to inspire and be part of the lives of others.
Predictable solutions, unpredictable skills
The quality of our products and our service is what makes us reliable and predictable. A perfect foundation on which to build infinite solutions. The same ones that provide freedom, and motivate the creativity that ensures unpredictable and unexpected results.
Keeping it simple
We are the beginning, the lever for others to build on. We inspire from the simplicity and ease of reaching results for others, to whom we give the tools to imagine and create.
Commitment to the environment
Emuca accepts the responsibility of organising and financing the management of waste from electrical and electronic devices and batteries and accumulators made available to the Spanish market, ensuring an adequate environmental treatment in compliance with current regulations, and collaborating in raising awareness and sharing information with our clients about the importance of selective management of this waste.
Emuca’s commitment to the environment is based on reducing the environmental impact of its activities, maintaining a preventive approach that helps the environment and reduces the company´s overall carbon footprint.
- We apply a policy of continuous improvement in meeting the applicable laws and regulations, preventing any contamination of our surroundings at all of the Group’s facilities.
- We are constantly monitoring the environmental impact associated with existing processes and/or products.
- We ensure that our transport and packaging suppliers have implemented internal environmental management systems or have plans of action designed to reduce environmental impact.
- We promote the use of eco-packaging on all of our products to ensure that the products used in the packages are designed to use the minimum possible amount of material, to be as small and light as possible and to be 100% recyclable.
- Our facilities have cleaning, maintenance and separate waste collection services for cardboard, timber, iron, aluminium, toner cartridges, etc., through approved external service providers.
- We renew our fleet of company vehicles to ensure they are in optimum condition and working order, using the appropriate amount of petrol and thus reducing emissions.
One of Emuca´s guiding principles is the defence of its integrity and reputation, based on compliance with legal and regulatory regulations and the ethical standards that apply to the markets that it operates in.
Putting this commitment into practice requires the implementation of a strong corporate culture at every level of the organisation, as well as the establishment and constant updating of an entire series of policies, procedures, codes of conduct and internal controls that are outlined in the code of conduct.
Emuca Family-responsible Employer
Emuca understands that for our employees to be productive, they need to be able to reconcile their professional life with their personal circumstances. This reconciliation increases team satisfaction, involvement and commitment while promoting equality and enhancing well-being and the quality of our employees’ free time.
Since 2007, the Emuca Group has held the prestigious EFR (Family-Responsible Employer) certification which is awarded by the +familia Foundation in recognition of the company’s efforts in this area.
Our company also collaborates frequently with several non-profit organisations and occupational centres to help people with difficulties in entering the workforce.
The Emuca Group has a Manual of Social Benefits which includes over 20 measures designed to provide enjoyment and well-being for the people who work in our organisation.
Code of Conduct and Responsible Practices
The purpose of this Code is to ensure professional, ethical and responsible behaviour by the Group and all of its employees, in the performance of their activities anywhere in the world, as a basic element of the business culture on which the training and the personal and professional development of its employees is based. To this end, the principles and values are outlined that should govern the Group`s relationships with its interest groups (employees, clients, shareholders, business partners, suppliers, advisers, consultants, agents, distributors, sales people, representatives, intermediaries and any other operator through which they develop their business model).