What is a folding door?It is a door that is segmented into several parts and works by means of a rail, which allows easy mobility and displacement. Thus, when opened, all the panels are stretched, giving the image of a kind of sliding door, or a hinged door. When closed, they are placed together one next to the other, simulating a kind of accordion, these being the most common. However, there are other types of folding doors, such as those that contain only two panels, each opening to the rear.
- It is useful to separate spaces inside your house as you prefer. For example: you could use it to separate your children’s room from the playroom, or perhaps the kitchen and dining room from the living room.
- Its way of folding allows people to access the interior to the exterior with peace of mind, since when closed they take up very little space. Because they are attached to a rail, they are very, very safe, since they will not come out of place.
- As their sheets are one on top of the other, they make their utility space much wider. This is another important benefit if you live in small spaces.
- It is very easy to clean, it does not need more maintenance than usual.
- Its installation is very simple: you do not need to be a construction expert or someone with experience.